View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 10:57 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Public Beta: December 2022

The start of this thread talks about the Beta release of Pro tools ... so one would assume that discussions in the thread is about this Beta release of Pro Tools ... it does not say Plug-in availability for Apple Silicon ... which most of you have turned into... And besides my problem is PLUGIN RELATED in case you haven't guessed... and it relates to all plug ins whether they are Apple Silicon ready or not.

Sorry for upsetting your day and I hope you can really get over the stress of having to read my message in your dedicated plugin thread... and rest assured I will not send anymore messages to this thread because people like you make us lose interest quickly. Now I will write directly to Avid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Please stop spamming this stuff to a thread about Apple silicon plugin availability. Nobody else here wants this thread disrupted going into details of your unrelated problem.

Read "help us help you" up the top of every DUC web page and start your own new thread for your problem and provide the expected information in that thread describing your setup and troubleshooting you have tried.