View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Public Beta: December 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
Maybe I didn't explain that really well. The automation is on the mono audio track, not the stereo aux. The mono audio track with the automation is going to the stereo aux via the output. So why couldn't the mono audio tracks automation be transferred to the mono aux track if I decided to use a mono aux rather than a stereo one? Does that make sense?
Just copy your automation from your mono>stereo audio to your mono > stereo aux before changing your mono>stereo audio to mono>mono aux.

What is Pro Tools supposed to do when different mono>stereo tracks suddenly get routed to the same mono aux? That is why this isn't done. Do it yourself so you can make the decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2E View Post
I thought this was for beta testing and idea's for it. For new ideas, we should put them below? Is this for just issues here?
This is about the public beta for Apple Silicon. This has nothing to do with Apple Silicon. That's why starting a new thread is appropriate.