Thread: iZotope RX10
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 09:59 AM

Default Re: iZotope RX10

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivekerry View Post
I am experiencing the same thing with Ozone 10 Advanced in PT Ultimate 2022.6, running Mojave 10.14.6 ("unsupported") on a Mac Pro 5,1. Autosave is borked. "Save" itself throws up an error message sometimes, but not always. When I saw the System Requirements I was wary and aware that I was buying the upgrade "for the future" (Altho I think it will run on my [newer, Intel] laptop, but iZotope did away with the standalone app, and PT's iLok restriction only gives you one computer at a time, so....)
Ran into a fellow on YouTube in the comments section for one of the Ozone10 reviews and he's having the same issue on Win11 and latest PT version so it's not just us Mac guys on unsupported OSX's. Haven't gotten the error on manual save in a couple of days but I did get it. And autosave has quieted down as well (as he knocks on wood). And people are getting the error in both the demo and paid for versions of Ozone 10 so this one is on iZotope to fix.

While I don't plan on getting a new Mac I'm also thinking of the future because I don't know how far along Ozone 9 Advanced will go. Intel Macs shouldn't be a problem but it's M1/M2 Macs that would be the fly in the ointment.

QAPLA!