View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 12:06 AM

Default Re: first audio track in session randomly loses it's voice or something?

Just an update on this - I am now currently experiencing this happening across multipke tracks, and it seems to be random and it does not seem to be the top several tracks only. There are just random tracks (I am using pretty much all of my available 128 tracks, so it's not easy to identirfy all of the affected tracks). But it does seem to be in groups of tracks. I am not seeing a lotof just one track with this issue by itself. If it happens, it seems to happen on like 6-7 simultaneous tracks. Then it will skip a few dozen tracks, and then a noterh several tracks in a row just aren't outputting anything.

Putting that blank track at the top doesn't sem to fix it anymore. And I am having to save, close and reopen my session every hour or so. This is pretty frustrating.

Quote:
is this happening while opening older sessions ?? or when making new session from a Blank ??
I am using a template for this project currently that was created using pt 10. Updating the template may be a good idea. but I won't have time to rebuild it until the weekend.