View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Can't Hear Hardware insert- Please Help! IO Pics and Video inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Roche View Post
Given I do not have a Presonus interface I am just (assuming) based on what the replies in the Presonus Forum (that the OP linked) and what the screenshots from that forum are showing .

But first I am guessing the OP did not relabel or move the outputs I am assuming that is how the Quantum outputs show by default (given the screen shots from the "guy" from the Presouns forum shows exactly the same Outputs configuration--see screen shots below
I don't have a Quantum either but the default should have them all assigned, they would just be shifted in number due to Main 1-2 taking over what would be Line Out 1-2. OP's (and the Presonus forum poster) has an empty assignment under 9-10 and that does not make sense to me. That's leaving the hardware Line Out 7-8 unpatchable.

Otherwise I think we're saying the same thing. The input pair should be "one less" than the output pair. That's why I think he needs to patch the output of the SPX into Line In 5-6 (real 5-6 on the back of the Quantum not whatever the I/O says).