View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 05:20 AM

Default Re: User tips for D command & D control

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I just moved from Pro Control to a D command, using current version of pro tools. It's amazing. I can't believe i waited so long. It's a deep learning curve as far as getting ALL of the functionality, but i keep watching the videos and reading this thread (the greatest thread of all time). I tried an S1 and it lasted about 5 minutes. D command rules.
yep, Ive managed to put together a 40 Fader D-Command ES setup together now, to replace my old(er) Pro Control setup. I love it.

Fingers crossed it will stay compatible for a long as possible. even if unsupported.

There was no way I could have ever afforded a similar S6 setup, but AVID still get my ££ anyway as I've stayed in the ecosystem & bought an Ultimate licence.

I'll continue paying to keep ultimate up to date as long as it works with the D-Command.

B Rig: (Home/Office). M1 Mac Studio - 64gb ram - OSX 12.7.1, PT Ultimate2023.6, HD Native Thunderbolt, Omni, Avid Artist Control

http://www.lostboysstudio.com