View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 02:56 AM

Default Re: reinstatment problems

I see ya from Minneapolis! Im right down the highway from you. Anyways he's has to open up a support ticket & they'll look it up & fix the issue at no cost. The best way to do it is go to the Protools support group on Facebook. Avid staff seems to hangout there more. Post your issue & one of them will respond usually within 12 hours. Whoever responds will tell you to open up a support ticket & after you do so dm them your ticket number. That's how you bypass the line & wait time on the Avid site. I went from LE 7,8 they upgraded me to 10-12 for free then to 15 which gotten upgraded to Protools Studio & studio works on my old 003 console. When Avid bought out Digi Design they try phasing out the old hardware then realize ppl still use it. So eventually they started supporting all DAWs which was a great idea so the previous PT owners of the older hardware automatically gotten the free upgrades. They stopped using codes now its verified by the last subscription on Ilok & if its too old which it sounds like they'll update it to the most recent version of Protools.