View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Is it possible to make PT a slave to another MIDI device (such as a Roland VS machine

ok I got it now....but I keep getting an error......it says "Missed the sync point due to time spent allocating disk space. Please use a larger preroll or limit disk allocation for better performance.".......I tired messing with the pre roll but that didn't work......I went under Disk Allocation and didn't understand what any of it really meant......it had on top a "Track" Field and a "Root Media Folder" field which had a change button next to it which gave you tha option to change the folder.....further down it had some check box options.....the first one what "Customer Allocation Options.........right under it (slightly indented) it had "Root Media Folder" and a path after that which also had a change button next to it to change the folder.....(you couldn't mess with all that though cause it wasn't checked")......Under that it had "Create subfolders for Audio, Video, and Fade files".......(this one was checked)......next it had "Use round robin allocation for new tracks".....this wasn't checked....under it it had another check box for "include system colume"......which could only be checked if you check "use round robin....").......If you can think of anything please help....I really appreciate it......and also does anybodyööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö ööööööööööööööööööööööööö