Thread: protools 7
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: protools 7

Quote:
I'm very curious about PTLE 7 too...it seems like it should be very close? since PTLE is at 6.9 already...and i've heard nothing officially announced!

It will be intenresting to see what digi has been cooking up all this time...

Me, personally, i'm hoping they'll offer enough new features that i'll be more tempted to stick within PTLE for another while...without having to go Logic (its the money thing really)
He...he... yeah $999.00 for software (Logic Pro 7). But I got mine for $565.00 brand new (unregistered) in a sealed box.

P.T.L.E. 7 will be Digi's MOST important version ever, because if they don't up the features ... people will look elsewhere. With computers getting faster by the year and other D.A.W.'s taking advantage of the /WHOLE Computer- not just one processor/ and UAD-1's, Power core, and Logic's node system and now Waves has THESE. I'll admit, it's taking a little time to get use to the differences between P.T.L.E. and Logic Pro's audio features, but the power we've gained is incredible! And we're making music & music videos, not looking for work-arounds because we now do not see (remove some plug-ins cpu is full) Warning messages!!!! not yet anyways.
Hopefully Digi will not let down the Mac side of P.T.L.E. with version '7' ...... And hopefully we'll see before Leopard comes out!!!!

Jaguar .... Panther ... Tiger ... Leopard ....meow