View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 02:04 AM

Default Midi controller not working after up dating PT11

Hi, please can someone help? Im running PT11 HD native and last week updated PT to 11.2.1. I am running MAC OSX mavericks on version 10.9.2 on an iMac 3.5GHz, i7, 32GB Ram using Raven Mti as a mixer.

After updating PT I have not managed to get my controller keyboard to work. It is a novation 61SL Mkll connected by usb. It worked completely fine before the PT update. Midid through is checked, it is midi input enabled on port 1 and 2 and appears in slot 4 in midi peripherals under HUI port 1 to port 1 (did that itself). I have updated all drivers. If i open a VI I can activate sound by using the mouse but nothing from the keyboard. I have tried recording but nothing. I have tried recording and using the mouse but that also doesn't generate any data in the VI or a midi track either. I have tried unplugging the keyboard and replugging in both with the iMac on and off. I have moved usb ports too and reverted back to where it worked before the update.

I reloaded the auto map from novation to the latest version and it doesn't see pro tools only logic x and live?

I'm tearing my hair out here? I'm guessing I am missing something completely obvious but can't see it? I spent ages trawling the DUC and google to try and fix it but I am now at the point I am completely stuck? Any help will be much appreciated.

Jon