View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 07:31 AM

Default Re: Bounce to Disk issues and bounce to direct show error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleHank View Post
I could use some advice or suggestions.
I am running Protools 10.0.0 on an HPZ400.
In the first case I have imported a .wmv video with audio. It seems to import fine. I can process and sweeten audio as needed. But when it is time to export/bounce back into a final .wmv file I have two issues.

First: When bouncing direct to disk, I end up with a .wma (Audio only – no video) even though I am selecting the windows media option? Any suggestions? I am only bouncing a single stereo audio track with the imported video.

Second: When I bounce using the direct show option, it gets all the way through the processing then spits out the following error. “Could not complete the Bounce to Disk command because Access Violation occurred, unable to read location: 0x00000004.
Can anyone clue me in as to why I am getting this error?

Thanks!!!!!
I just want to render my work!!
Hmmmm... Before you bounce, are you selecting the portion of the timeline you wish to bounce (step 5 below)? I'm not sure what the solution is, but you might want to read the topic:

Bouncing a Video Track with
Windows Media Video to a
WIndows Media Movie

on page 1194 here:

http://akmedia.digidesign.com/suppor..._v10_73478.pdf

Hope this helps !!!
Click for audio/video demo
Click for resume