View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Artist Mix no longer showing up in EuControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkus_shelvus View Post
Hi all -

My Artist Mix is out to lunch and won’t come back!

It’s been running absolutely fine on ProTools 2018 and an older version of EuControl…
I recently upgraded PT to the latest 2022 incarnation, and upgraded EuControl to the current version so that everything was in step.

Artist Mix now won’t show in EuControl, unless I plug it directly into the Mac with a TB3 adaptor.

The problem being - I can’t sacrifice the thunderbolt port for the sole use of the Artist Mix, and have been using a Caldigit TS3 thunderbolt dock to gather all my peripheral connections together. This was never an issue when running PT 2018 and the older version of EuControl, the Mix would show up reliably.

I’ve tried all sorts of reboot / uninstall / reinstall manoeuvres, and have checked and swapped network cables. The Artist Mix and the Caldigit TS3 are both on their most recent versions of firmware. It feels like it *might* be to do with the fact that I’m still running Mac OS 10.14.6 Mojave, but that’s just a hunch…. I really could do without a big OS upgrade and all the joy that brings

If anyone can shed any light on this issue I’d be really grateful.

Cheers!

Paul
Did you try the ethernet port on the Caldigit TS3 thunderbolt dock? I have the ehternet port on my Mac Mini connected to the local network/internet, and my Artist Mix connected to my TB dock. Works fine.