View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 10:21 AM

Default Re: How many people have wiped their computer and done a completely clean is installl

Yeah I know all that

In the first few posts on this thread I bit the bullet, And did do a clean install

I understand if you missed all that

like completely ground up install of Big Sur,.. thinking maybe something was wrong at the root level because the lack of anyone complaining on this site I thought it must be just me.

but after two days and my hand about to fall off from typing codes installs of every plug-in....

it was about the same level of crap from the previous version.. errors, hangs at the end of bounces.. with nothing on the bus chain.

I took most of the plug-ins and out… And didn’t see a significant change in behavior so at this point, this stance of "clean install blah blah etc. etc. "

I did it., I did it [twice] myself ... thinking 2 days of non work to get back to "just normal" DAW level

it might work for some but I did the hard work and it does not work in my case sorry

Having to do this knife edge dance for such a ridiculous and not small publicly traded companies program is really makes me go …Cross

Ventura ,PT 2022.10, MacbookPro 13"[2020] M1 16G, Antelope Orion 32+ Gen3..SSL Sigma summing, SMART Comp C1LA, CharterOak EQP-1 Oceanway Audio HR4S monitors . SSL X-Rack w XR618 compressors, dbx 160x [2]