View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 04:54 PM

Default Q regarding how to connect TC Clarity M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
I know it is fuzzy but i said 3 times now we have it set to spdif sorry if that got mixed up. Doesn’t matter which we have adat or spdif it still says N/A and yes we have it set to spdif otherwisethe TC loses the green connection light.

Yes. But it only says N/A on the input in the Carbon hardware setup. The output is all that you need to be concerned with. The meter isn’t sending anything back to the Carbon so you don’t need to be hung up about N/A being visible if it’s only on the input side.

If the output is set to SPDIF, then it will just be a routing issue in your session. So, create a new session with one track and route that out to the Optical output of your Carbon. Are the meters working? My guess would be yes.

Now, with one of your older sessions, I’m assuming you’ve got everything routed to a master fader which you have assigned to your Mon L/R. All you need to do now (as JFreak already mentioned in another post) is route that master to the Optical out in conjunction with your monitoring output. Control click the output on the master fader (this can be done with any track) and you can send to multiple destinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Sardi; 11-10-2021 at 06:29 PM.