Thread: iZotope RX10
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 08:17 PM

Default Re: iZotope RX10

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
I rarely use iZotope's ai as is whether RX or Ozone; always tweak to taste.

You're not the first one to notice there's no standalone in Ozone 10 Advanced. It's being talked about over on Gearspace here: https://gearspace.com/board/new-prod...g-suite-3.html

Do you have another source for what you write? I'm not doubting it but if there's more sources it will help things. Also this subscription to gain access is troubling. I know there was a brouhaha some time back where those on subs would get features before they trickle down to those of us perpetual asset holders (most of which never happened). To take away something sucks to put it mildly.
I am aware.. As I mentioned it in my info. Analysis does work, but you have to use it sparingly. I will get you started, but I use my ears of course. Been doing this a while-:). The New Ozone 10 IS much better in my opinion. WAY BETTER. Just dont' need the AI really, but the one in there does work on a different level.

Here is a tweet from iZotope today as well as FB:

iZotope

@iZotopeInc
·
5h
Replying to
@GregoryIves
The Ozone app has gone un-used by the vast majority of our customers, so we've decided to retire it with this version of Ozone. This allows our team to focus on adding more innovation into the core product experience itself.
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS