View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 07:32 PM

Default Promo for perpetual license holders

I haven’t seen this discussed anywhere. I received an email from Avid for a promo subscription offer $299 for a one year subscription to Ultimate and you can keep your perpetual license. Am I understanding right that this is offered to perpetual license owners whose renewal plan has expired? There’s a faq that suggests so. I ask because this promo doesn't show up in my account

https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/ar...cription-Promo

FAQ: Pro Tools & Pro Tools | Ultimate annual subscription promotion for perpetual license holders
Pro Tools & Pro Tools | Ultimate annual subscription promotion for perpetual license holders

Last Updated : September 7, 2021
Products Affected : Pro Tools, Pro Tools Ultimate

FAQ:

Q: Who can access this promotion?
A: All Pro Tools perpetual license holders, whether you are on an active renewal plan or not.

Q: If I purchase a Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate subscription at the promotional price, do I also get to keep my perpetual license?
A: Yes! You get to keep your perpetual license forever and you get a new annual subscription along with all the benefits that come with it, including over $1,600 in free plugins with the Pro Tools Inner Circle.