View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Chat Transcript | Avid PT 11 Webinar at NAB 2013 | 04/09/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelpry View Post
Also, don't forget, there were many questions asked that did not make it into the live Q&A transcript ... I know because I asked several that were not posted and were not answered.

Meanwhile some questions were asked (by multiple people) and posted multiple times, and answered too, even though they were simply repetition.

Finally, the CPTK announcement was left right to the end, and the Q&A was shut down promptly. I wrote a question that never got sent because by the time I wrote it the system was shut down!
+1

I asked about Apollo Quad Interface and if the "core" drivers will work as usual but that was never adressed but 20-30 repeats regarding Pro Control and MBox 1 and 2 aswell as CPTK was answered 17 times if not more, stopped counting after 17 answers! I think it was a really badly managed q&a and the demo of PT11 was, how should I put it ... budgety to say the least

I know that there was many many questions and that they had their butts full, however, the repeated answers of these questions could have been adressed with the same "scroll up to find an answer" instead of publishung those duplicates and answer the other peoples questions instead! .. Not impressed .. At all guys ... Poorly done Avid!

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————