View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 02:55 PM

Default Re: More Carbon Sync Issues...Must Get Solved...

It's truly maddening. I have a ticket open as well. Got quick reach out from AVID, which I appreciate, but it's been kind of lumped with some other similar tickets and I don't think the session I sent will be examined.

They did have one suggestion that makes sense, but is impossible to work with - don't have any aux getting signal from anything that's not hybrid enabled when anything hybrid enabled is feeding it. Not possible. There are only 54 hybrid outs available...

For anyone else: is the recording visually off-time in the timeline? Mine are between 1200 and 1900 samples early. Every take. I'll throw a little bit more time at it after my next session tonight, but then I have all-day sessions tomorrow and I'm super stressed about it. Everything is out of time.

After tomorrow I will either have a workaround pinned down, or the Carbon is out. I can't afford throwing extra hours at it and the performers feeling like they play like **** because it's so out of time every playback.

My setup is pretty straight forward - main, plus a headphone mix system fed from auxes.