View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 07:40 PM

Default my N.I gripe

Once upon a time ...,
I would have been frothing at this deal ..., but only weeks before the release of K10U I had already bought K9U, Session Horns Pro, and the Supercharger GP plugin ie; after receiving offers via email from N.I .

Weeks later ..., I politely emailed NI "requesting a discount" - on a K10U upgrade ..., as I had only just purchased (at full price from N.I) K9U plus session horns pro, and Supercharger GP,

.., and

N.I in a nutchell told me "no discount, no chance" , in a tone that sounded to me like " go f#ck yourself we dont care"

So ...,

Since then ive bought some other 3rd party pianos, and I have no interest in their new synths (too many already) ....,

but my main concern was to not give N.I any more of my money -

Because - they still havent fixed the bug with the avid driver that stops Guitar rig, komplete control , and others , from working inside of protools for those using avid interfaces as it makes pro tools crash

..., for others considering the deal though - sessions horns pro is really worth it . But ive never used supercharger gp as I like the slate stuff and other plugs much better at the task,

and as for the pianos I havent tried the new N.I versions so I cant comment there ..., but alternative 3rd party pianos , i can vouch for the new ravencroft and also the new sonic couture Hammersmith as real quality V.Is