View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:00 PM

Default Re: FS: a truckload of TDM licenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
I must be an idiot then cause I don’t understand your post. You say sorry but the AT8 was used for an upgrade already so ... Now you have one ?

This might be too complicated for what I an asking for.
No, you are not an idiot, I understand the confusion.

With Antares you can upgrade to a newer version of a plug-in for a lower price if you already own a previous version but you do not need to surrender the original iLOK license.

When I login to my Antares account I can go to the upgrade section and there I can see which of the plug-ins I own still can be upgraded to a newer version at a lower price. There I can see I already used my Auto-Tune 8 native registration code for an upgrade (to Auto-Tune Pro) but I still have the Auto-Tune 8 native license on my iLOK and it shows to be transferable without requiring Publisher Approval.

So there are 2 ways of selling Auto-Tune 8:

- Auto-Tune 8 native iLOK licensee + an unregistered Antares registration code
- only the Auto-Tune 8 native iLOK license

So, I really do have an Auto-Tune 8 native iLOK license for sale that already is registered to my Antares account. That's why I'm asking only 100 USD for it + 25 USD iLOK transfer fee

If it would have been an Auto-Tune 8 native iLOK license + an unregistered Antares registration code I would have asked 200 USD (full price at Antares = 399 USD)

So I guess this Auto-Tune 8 native iLOK license is ideal for your Pro Bono gear

Mac Pro 2019 - 3.2GHz 16-core - 96GB RAM - macOS 14.4.1 - PT HDX3 - Pro Tools Ultimate 2024.3.1 - Avid HD I/O 16x16 (x2) - Avid HD I/O 16x16 Digital - Digidesign 192 I/O - Digidesign 192D I/O (x3) - Avid SYNC HD - Apogee Big Ben - Apogee Rosetta 200 - Avid S3 - Slate RAVEN MTi2 (x2) - iConnectivity mioXL (x4) - Genelec ‘The Ones’ 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos Music monitoring (AES/EBU) with 8341A (x5) + 8331A (x10) + 7360A (x2) + 9301B - Almost all available AAX-DSP plug-ins

Last edited by Delta Music Belgium; 02-08-2019 at 01:33 PM.