View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Avid Complete Plugin Bundle - Monterey Compatibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbreaker View Post
This seems to be a timely opportunity to chime in here. I imagine I'm not the only one that wants to smash my computer screen after downloading the latest PT and being prompted to remove my incompatible complete bundle to the Unused Plugins folder!

My question now is has anyone seen any further info here on the DUC on what timeline we are looking at to get the complete bundle to work on Monterey? Many of us use Complete Plugin Bundle in every session so we're still stuck on the old machine until they patch this.

Also has anyone discovered any workarounds to get these going temporarily on Monterey?

Cheers!
I did a pull on all the Pace Eden (iLok) versions of current plugin licenses on my system.
All the plugins in the Complete Bundle are on 5.0.0 GM.
All plugins that use 5.2.0 GM or later appear to be working.

Current version is 5.4.1 GM.

This may be the issue -- and there'd be no workaround for that. The plugins will need to be recompiled using a later Pace Eden wrapper.

I'll check again tomorrow on our Monterey test system if I can narrow down what Pace Eden version is the breakpoint. Just know Cargo Cult Spanner (5.2.1 GM) and PhoenixVerbSurround (5.2.0 GM) were working. But Stratus/Symphony do not and they are 5.0.2 GM.