View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 12:00 AM

Default Control 24 automation LEDs reversed

Hi. I recently went from PT 5.1.1 to 8.0.3cs1 and was surprised and confused to see that the operation of the red LEDs for "Write", "Touch", and "Latch" modes is reversed. In other words, for example, when arming a channel/channels for "Touch" automation the LED should flash and then when the fader is touched and automation is actually being written the LED should be solid red. In my case it's just the opposite. I've also tried this in PT 7.4.2cs4 and gotten the same results. I also checked with another Control 24 user and their unit performs the same as mine. This is counter-intuitive and driving me crazy and I was wondering when/why it got switched from the normal mode as described in the Control 24 manual. I've checked twice with Digi and gotten nowhere on this issue. My Control 24 firmware is version 1.08. Fortunately, the automation is being written and the on-screen information is correct.

Thanks,
Jeff