View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 10:23 AM

Default Still on Dual monitor setup

Hi all!

I did a search on the TDM and LE forums to find a solution for this annoying thing I'm experiencing with PT7.1 (002R/LE setup, hope you don't mind if I ask it here as I think it's not native/HD dependant), but only found part of the solution. I'm still having to deal with the fact that whenever I open a session the window on my right screen (my primary is the left one) is offset by a tiny bit, it's off-centered and I have to manually reposition it to be in the ceneter of the screen with the edges lined up with the main PT window; I already tried the taskbar/closing thing, and it worked to some extent, in that the main window always opens stretched across the two screens, but this little issue with the right window still doesn't work like it should...any tips or ideas? BTW, my right window is the Edit one (I keep them the other way around most users do, mix on the right edit on the left, for me is mix on the left, edit on the right), and I have a Matrox P750 triple head card, set up as dual head + fetaure TV preview, resolution on both screens is 1024x768.

Thanx

L.G.