View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: ignition pack 2 a big lie?

I did have some trouble getting the stuff to work but it does. I dont think I did anything special... especially since I'm just getting into my first PT system myself & barely know what I'm doing.

I first loaded everything from the discs at one time & found myself a little overwhelmed.

I know I had problems with Timewarp LE & had to reinstall it a couple times but it works. I think the problems were the way I was trying to set it up though. Once I had BFD Lite & Expand working with my Axiom 25, when I went back to check out Timewarp LE it was working.

Can you use other instruments with your controller & it's just timewarp thats not working or are you having problems wiht all the instruments?

Re the Ozone stuff. Yes they are limited versions but theres no reason you can only use them once. I have sessions with multiple spectrons & even ozone 3's running wiht the same presets. They are italicized in the menu as if they were not available when they are opened the second ( or more) time but still work if you click it. (at least on my system) Its a bit annoying only having the few presets though. I will be buying the full versions of Ozone 3 & probably spectron very soon as I like those two alot.