View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 08:48 PM

Default Re: 2021.3 Video engine and bounce to .mov crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
Nope, I tried that and it didn't work. There must something else going on.
t something else going on.[/QUOTE]

Which did you try? Specify

Happy to post my settings tomorrow. Make sure to cut the video on both ends. You can heal the separate after you do your bounce. Do a real-time Movie Bounce first. After not working since I upgraded, today it worked perfectly all day to director. I think I am selecting the audio and then select the same amount in grid mode the movie and edit it the same length. Then it started working for me after literally dozens and dozens of failures. It works with all the codecs. I have bounced in real-time and offline both. All good. Looks like we have basically close to the same systems and hardware. Loving my MTRX interface and MOM. Sold my Dangerous ST/SR and never looked back.
G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS

Last edited by gives; 05-10-2021 at 09:16 PM. Reason: adding to it