View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 11:59 PM

Default Re: repairing corrupt plugins help please

Thanks for the help, I think it's a corrupt insert issue actually. Have done what has been suggested. Plugins work in other sessions. Unfortunately the session in question is huge, an album. Over 40 tracks of audio,many plugings etc.

Maybe I could expand.Started getting DAE to slow messages while mixing, ran some utilities and my start up disk directory is damaged.Unable to fix with disk warrior and unable to clone with coycatz or crbon copy cloner. I have a duplicate G5 loaded exactly the same as the other. It's on this machine that the session in question won't load, hangs on activating inserts. The 1st G5 still starts up and opens the session but DAE too slow keeps coming up and the machine is not happy generally,I guess because of the damaged directory.

Weird how one machine will open the session but not the other. They are identical in every aspect, with the second ones start up drive cloned from the first originally.Only differences may lie in the few months since I've used the second machine?