View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 02:24 PM

Default Re: EUCON 2022.12 Released

Hi Eddie. Tried what you suggested and had no luck. I unplugged my second monitor and installed with just one monitor. I turned off Eucon booting at start up. Removing and re-adding EuControl.app and MC_Client.app to the Security & Privacy > Accessibility prefs brought back soft key function but colors were still off after booting without EuControl autostarting and launching EuControl manually. Even colors for soft keys when Finder is frontmost app were off immediately after booting.

Not sure I can do six attachments but I will try. I shot before and afters of three examples of my MC Control v2 screen. I will alternate them with before and after.

I rolled back to my boot drive when 2022.9 installed and have normal colors back. Strangest thing. Everything just gets darker for me with 2022.12. That wouldn't be so bad if I could simply go into EuControl settings and manually brighten them up, but last time I did this I was unable to do so. I'm hesitant to do a wholesale uninstall of all prefs, but I suppose if I can do a restore from APFS snapshot again, that's not all that risky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eucon2022.9A.jpg (48.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Eucon2022.12A.jpg (48.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Eucon2022.9B.jpg (48.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Eucon2022.9C.jpg (46.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Eucon2022.12C.jpg (47.1 KB, 0 views)