Old 04-23-2017, 07:30 AM

Default Wheel assignment not working

Hi all

I'm using the following software with my Pro Tools Dock

Logic Pro X 10.3.1
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4
Eucon 3.6
Latest firmware on Dock (1.1.18.0)

I'm trying to use the wheel for some alternate purposes then what comes with the default app set for Logic.

But from what I can tell, when I change or assign a wheel command Eucon Settings never updates with the new command. A good example is the default Shuttle button. If I try and assign any other wheel command or a custom wheel command the UI in settings on the left side never updates. I can close/open/save/restart Eucon but the updates aren't saving at all.

Please advise if I'm doing something wrong. I also followed Anthony_Anz's excellent tutorial for creating custom wheel commands to create a wheel command but again, assigning that wheel command to a button doesn't work and nothing updates. Note that in Anthony's video whenever he assigned a new wheel command to a key, you can see that the Wheel command changes in the left command list area to show whatever he just chose on the wheel command options. In fact even assigning another totally different built in wheel command to the button never updates the settings UI nor does it work...Clicking shuttle and moving the wheel simply does Shuttle no matter what is assigned to the button. See attached screenshot where you can see that I've selected my custom wheel command but the left side still remains with Shuttle showing. I've tried various drop downs of Jog and Shuttle and nothing works (BTW why isn't EuCon application smart enough to only show the attached hardware when assigning custom commands????).

Please advise if anyone knows if this is a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong.

Thanks
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg key_assignment_fail.jpg (24.1 KB, 0 views)