View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Vision?

Wow! With all those songs you should hit LA or Nashville, don't you think? Then you could put them all up against theirs......
with that amount of writing, you HAVE to do it.

Listened to #5 - mix seems good. I dunno about your vox, don't get pissed but it sounds like a guy who can't sing, singing. You know, the "composer" vox. Maybe get someone who has done demo work b4 to do it? Just my $.02 worth.

#6, the intro was way too long so I went to the next one. Don't get mad, I do what all publishers do.....you can tell in the first 20 seconds if a song is good or not.

#17 has real good potential, production is really nice. Nice intro and A/B sections.

#40 - key too basic and intro too long, verse, we've heard it all b4. Try throwing in more chords and a better melody, it's too "one notey" - has potential though. Bring in the gtr in sooner in, fact, cut everything by at least half. The gtr sounds nice but you need to get a "player" in there, it sounds too vanilla. Again, my $.02 worth.

Haven't listened to any others, I wish I had more time for it. Do you have any songs in a radio pop format? Meaning bang, bang, and then more bang - all within the first minute. I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks!