View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:36 PM

Default Mbox mini and Mavericks

Update 8/27: Installed 10.3.3 driver and no sound coming through computer output. Instrument input is producing sound, but any other system or software sound is not coming through. Really hoping for a solution to this? Thank you.

Hi, I have experienced the incompatiblity between the mbox hardware and Mavericks, and now like a year later I'm checking if there is an update to resolve this. I don't know what driver to get though. Here are the details:

I used the mbox for PT for a couple years, but also without any software - just plug in through mbox and play through the computer along with iTunes. That worked great for a couple years until I upgraded to Mavericks.

I do not really use PT currently, hoping to just resume playing through the hardware and my laptop. There seems to be some warnings about which driver to use or not use (Pro Tools "HD"?), so, not sure.

My set up currently is Mac OS 10.9.4. I would really appreciate a bit of guidance, can provide any more detail if necessary. Thank you!

Last edited by seeeker; 08-31-2014 at 11:53 AM.