View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:47 PM

Default Disk Allocation problems when using template

Hi, We were just doing some learning during our session tonight and have stumbled across a curious problem, perhaps a bug, since one of the people working tonight (a digi certified engineer) does not have this problem on his 6.4 at home. We are running 6.7 on xp service pack 2, 002 rack on a dell laptop. We created a template, loaded it, renamed it and saved to my firewire drive (template is on the laptop's hard drive). Wehn we go to record audio to the new session, it will not record to the firewire drive no matter what. If we go to change the disk allocation settings, they give the firewire drive as an option but keep recording to the c drive. In the top part of the window, where it lists disk allocation for each track, that stays as C even though underneath it changes it to E:\ (my firewire dirve). Also, since I am posting, is there a way to get the click plug in to play while in low latency monitoring (which by default deactivates plug-ins)? It kind of defeats the point of a click track if it won't work in low-latency monitoring. Thanks for the help in advance.