View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 06:23 AM

Default Re: PT12.1.0 Video Engine Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoorevich View Post
Garnoil, thats right it doesn't stop me from working, and I mixed several feature films and lots of documentaries on PT11. This problem has its most effect when editing / moving regions.
I never had this issue during mixing on my D-Command maybe because I don't move regions anymore?
BTW: I never had PT crash during closing the sessions but yes, I saw my busses stopping passing audio just out of the blue. The I/O not remembering assignments - got used to it ;-) Interesting how PT12 deals with it as it has a new IO config.
So may be those of us who have the AVE issues are a minority, so Avid don't count this bug as a serious problem.
But it irritates me so strongly that I would invest to rebuild or even change my system if it would help me with this problem. But here Frank says that even newer Trash Bins have this issue...

On the background I have constantly opened SoundMiner Pro 4.5 and maybe Safari but that make no difference IMHO.
I agree with you that you should be upset about the issues that you are having with AVE. I think tech support at AVID should be jumping all over this to help you and others that are having these problems. Clearly something is happening that is not right, so where is tech support? have you contacted them? what do they say? I can not imagine Tech support would day too bad live with it? so...what do they say? It is clear that many people are having these issues AVID?