View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Could not create the TCE plug-in’s factory default file because a DAE error . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeam25 View Post
Ok with the ilok just download the lastest version . Open the package and inside youre gonna find a few folders one of them named Old Installers . Dont unistall anything just install the file inside named Interlock Driver Setup Win64 . Reboot an try again .
I've suggested this because i remember to have a few errors like that including Dae 0 error. This totally fixed it for me . So doesn't hurt to try .

Also go to

SETUP> PREFERENCES> PROCESSING TC/E options and see what you have selected there .
No luck with re-installing iLok Driver Setup Win64.

Your last question: it goes to Time Shift, with the only other option being Digidesign TC/E . . . neither one fixes this error message.

I'm getting pretty discouraged at this point, and am really hoping that we get to the solution fairly soon.

By the way, I use M-Audio Fast Track Pro for my interface, which has not given me any problems in the past, but might that have something to do with this?

Thank you again and again for your continuing efforts to help me find the solution.