View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 04:51 AM

Default Re: Reason 12 Has Been Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
I'm on a PC system, so not familiar with the peculiarities of Apples. What I can say is that I've really enjoyed the new rack format where you can install the rack on an instrument track in PT just like any other VI. What you CAN'T do, though, is use Reason to host a VST in rack mode. That you can only do with Reason stand alone, still. I don't understand why that's the case. I would LOVE to use some of my VST versions of VI's inside the Combinator in Reason. Oh well. C'est la vie!
I can't believe we still can't use vi's in the Rack when it's used in PT. This is why I haven't upgraded from R8.5. Speaking of upgrades there's nothing on the upgrade purchase page that says what you must have before upgrading like what's the minimum version?

Been going nuts trying to find a page on the Reason site that has a description of what's in R12. You know like the instruments & effects, features, etc. There's a page that talks about the Rack but not much more. If you have a link to such a page could you please post it?

QAPLA!