View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:01 PM

Default Eleven Rack as Interface?

Hello all,

Recently I moved back into playing guitar and started using the 11R as my interface to a new suite of guitar Tools that being Bias FX and Bias Amp but have run into a problem.

I contacted someone who had a YouTube vid who was doing something along the lines of what I thought might work and told me that I should create a mono track, set the Input as Guitar In (for dry signal) and the place my Bais Amp plugin in the Inserts in Pro tools, arm the track and everything should work. And it did for a day I was getting only the guitar in signal and was getting the sound from the Bias Amp "plug-in". Then after some hot weather where i couldn't use the computer I loaded up the ProTools file and then instead of getting just the Dry Signal I started getting the full-rig again. And I can't seem to stop it playing at all, other than loading up the 11R editor and turning off all the blocks . There must be a better way than this the 11R editor keeps crashing.

Is there anything else I can do to make sure I am only getting the dry signal, so Bias can work it's magic? I haven't even got around to using Bias FX yet, until I get the amp component working properly.

Thankyou and Regards.

Schecter Hellraiser 7 Diamond - Ibanez RG7620
Eleven Rack w/ ERXP

Last edited by Vercingetorix; 01-07-2019 at 08:25 PM.