View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 06:15 AM

Default Re: Can Anyone Verify / Advise? - Plugins / Delay Compensation / Timing / Downbeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTGraham View Post
I've edited the original post to begin with what I'm about to type here, but here it is in its own reply in case anyone previously looking at this thread jumps to where they left off.

Here's a super-short . . .
Your post is thorough and descriptive and I hope the issue gets some attention. This has been a major hindrance to me lately because clients are bringing me contemporary electronic music to mix and these tempo sync'd envelope fx are essential to some genres. In my experience Ableton and Logic accomplish delay compensation well without throwing off tempo sync'd or midi triggered timings. They are not my preferred mix/edit platforms for a multitude of other reasons however.

EDIT: I'll be submitting a support ticket. In my experience this is the quickest way to get the dev team's attention on a software failure. The Pro Mix subforums are a different story. EddieJones (Avid employee) is always monitoring those pages and addressing issues as they're posted. RTGraham, maybe you should do the same?

Last edited by JingleDjango; 06-29-2020 at 06:58 AM. Reason: sp