View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 04:20 AM

Default Lost Omnisphere and Trilian

Hi all,

I took the plunge and installed PT10. The installation went smoothly however I seem to have lost my VI Omnisphere and Trilian and structure LE. My other plugs like the Waves plugs, Play from EWQL and the NI Complete 8 plugs are all there.

I noticed the DAE digidesign folder in common files stayed where it is after the unistall of PT9 and for the new installation there is an Avid folder created but no DAE one, there is however a Plug-Ins fodler but that only contains the aax plugs (three of them).

My question is how the new folder structure looks like and what goes where ? Do I need to copy the dmp and srs files to some new location of my lost plugs or what do I need to do here ?

I have MPTK2, do I need to reinstall that as well ? Are there new installers needed for the plugs from MPTK2 in PT10 like I had in PT9 ? I'm a little confused here and it's not realy clear in the documentation. I also could not find any seperate installers (like for example Structure LE) in my Avid account.

Any help is highly appreciated.
i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz, 32Gb, Windows 7 Ulimate 64, 1x M.2 512 SSD, 1x Spinpoint F1 1TB, 2x Spinpoint F3 1TB, ProjectMix IO, Axiom Pro61, PreSonus Monitor Station,SM ProAudio Stage Buddy, KRK VXT6, AKG K271, SE220A, PT 12.4.0, AMT IEP, Omnisphere, Trilian, EWQL CCC, EWQL Spaces, Ministry Of Rock, Gypsy, Fab Four, NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, NI Maschine, ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials, Waves V9 Musician 1, Morphoder, CL4

Small impression of my home studio