View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 04:53 PM

Default Re: DIGI 001, no Ch 1-2 input in Hardware Setup dialog!?

Quote:
Originally posted by jcoker:
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by bassbuddy:
This might be a given....but in Setups menu, when you pop on Hardware, does the Sync option have internal or optical selected?

If you are not using ADAT or any lightpipe , then internal should be selected. Once this happened to me...i lost analog 1 &2 because i had optical selected, but now i have optical selected, and both ADAT and analog inputs are showing up in my I/O...go figure that one out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

kenny
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks...I'll check this out when I get home tonight. I can't remember if I did anything with the Synch option. <hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hmmm...looks like PTLE on XP is different from MAC in the menu's arena. I do have internal selected in an area called 'clock' which appears to be equivalent to synch, but I wouldn't bet on it bc I'm new to Pro Tools [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I think I'm ok for now...I just hope not having the option to select Analog or S/PDIF in the Hardware Setup menu isn't going to bite me later. I don't think it will since I can get to it from the Setups; I/O Setup menu too.