View Single Post
Old 10-02-2000, 08:23 AM

Default Re: Error Message -6042

thank you for your in-depth reply...and don't worry about being to lengthy, look at my posts! :P

you're right, i have my whole system loaded at the same time expecting to run PTLE without a hitch...that's a bit much i'm sure while using PTLE, i'm using my system for many different aspects of productivity until i have the means to get a G4 or another PIII computer solely for PTLE. all the same the most i'd like to use at once is the digi, hdd controller, scsi controller, ati, and the sblive...and of course the usb mouse, keyboard and whatnot...

i've thought about a way to create different hardware profiles (at that time not knowing if it exsisted)...however i've had no use with them in the past therefore i'm not sure where to begin this process. i'm fairly handy with computers, my buddy is more handy than i...so between the two of us we'll figure it out.

since the last post i've re-arranged my cards to a more logical order and since have not had a spontanious re-boot. the 300W power supply is plenty for this system as far as i've gotten replies back from reputable resources. as far as their concerned i can run more in my system then what i have now [ie.] more hdd's and fans...wow...

i'll look into this good tip and see what happens...btw, everything else runs verrrry smooth...this is the last (and most important) needed to run flawlessly.

thanks again

"more sound. less volume."

------------------
Сgî‡å£ Wàvèƒôrm