View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 02:25 AM

Default Re: My two USB controllers are not playing nice with each other.

Top Jimmy, thank you for your reply. Yes, I did not assign both controllers as HUI.

First attempt = Setting up both under Setup/Peripherals/MIDI Controllers page. Faderport is #1 - Type set to HUI, Recv/Send set to PreSnsFP2. Radium 49 is #2 - Type set to M-Audio Keyboard, Recv/Send set to LegacyKbrd. Doing it this way does not work.

Second attempt = Setting up only Faderport under Setup/Peripherals/MIDI Controllers page. Faderport is #1 - Type set to HUI, Recv/Send set to PreSnsFP2. Radium 49 is now set up under Setup/MIDI/MIDI Studio Setup. Manufacturer set to Generic MIDI. Model set to Generic MIDI. In/Out ports set to LegacyKbrd. Send/Recv channels set to ch16 (Radium 49 set to ch16 as well). Doing it this way does not work either, but the Play/Stop buttons work on the Faderport. And its Prev/Next buttons could only change between my Click track and channel 2 on the mixer - weird.

Well, that's what I got so far.

Thank you for your help,
Steve

Lenovo legion 5 15IMH05H (Intel i7 [6 core - 12 Thread] @ 4.80GHz, 16GB Ram, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Nvidia Geforce GTX [6GB GPU])
Win 10 Home v2004
Pro Tools 2020.11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 IO
Presonus Faderport v2