Thread: Kush Audio AAX
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Kush Audio AAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Anyway, Good Point Mesaone, stop buying until their plugins actually works in the DAW we are using without having to jump into hoops thru hoops to use them
I understand voting with your wallet... Mostly, though, my decision is about workflow. It's just much easier to use native plugs, since these workaround utilities have all sorts of automation funkiness and are just an extra link in the troubleshooting chain. Buying the Nomad Factory complete pack is what sealed this deal, since there are so many nice plugs in there, but it just took longer to set up templates and test them all.

When I first got MB7 and Meta, I thought they were a godsend. Now, as most stuff I used has been ported, they only get used occasionally. I've since added some great AAX plugs to my inventory, stuff that has displaced some of what I had been using before. Plugin Alliance makes some seriously great stuff. All I want is some slate stuff when it gets ported, and maybe some Fabfilter (Pro-DS, Pro-C, and Saturn).

If I had a UAD card or apollo like some of you guys, I would be chomping at the bit.