View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:36 AM

Default Re: BUG? selecting midi track arms record for selected track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyda KB View Post
For me...yes. Specifically the Oxygen61. When I remove the M-Audio keyboard from the MIDI controller setup....the MIDI tracks are not armed when selected. And, I am using Win 7 Pro on a Dell Precision machine.

- KB
Hi all,

I got the same issue here and got it sinse I updated PT towards 10.1.2. Today I completely uninstalled PT and installed the latest version 10.2. trashed everything with the TRASHER app from guitardom (beautiful piece of work that app by the way) and still have the issue of auto record arming tracks when clicking on them.
I removed the M-Audio Keyboard type from the MIDI Controlers as mentioned by Matt and what do you know, the issue is gone !!!??!!!
I also updated my AxiomPro 61 driver and firmware today, to no avail unfortunately as well.

So what is going on here ? Something going on with the Hypercontrol or a small littly buggy got crawling in sinse 10.1.2 ?? I don't like insects :P

Any help is highly appreciated. As mentioned before this is causing a major disturbance in the workflow.

Regards, Luc
i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz, 32Gb, Windows 7 Ulimate 64, 1x M.2 512 SSD, 1x Spinpoint F1 1TB, 2x Spinpoint F3 1TB, ProjectMix IO, Axiom Pro61, PreSonus Monitor Station,SM ProAudio Stage Buddy, KRK VXT6, AKG K271, SE220A, PT 12.4.0, AMT IEP, Omnisphere, Trilian, EWQL CCC, EWQL Spaces, Ministry Of Rock, Gypsy, Fab Four, NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, NI Maschine, ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials, Waves V9 Musician 1, Morphoder, CL4

Small impression of my home studio