View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Satellite and Video LE Link. Will this work?

Thanks Bob. Even if the D|Control doesnt "split" it is still an incredibly powerful system for the price, compared to traditional film audio post setups.

Sorry, I can see why my fourth question was confusing, I didn't know there was a TC6000 plugin! I was refering to the TC System 6000 Reverb hardware unit. Its a top of the range, dual surround reverb with up to 16 inputs. Bare in mind that fully loaded, we are talking of well over US$12,000 per unit. So getting one for each suite and one for the dubbing theatre is more than a little difficult to justify! I suppose I could add another 192 Digital to each system and another 3 192s to the dubbing theatre. This would allow for 2 x 5.1 sends from each system (suite) which could then be mixed to two 5.1 "send stems" in the dubbing theatre system and output to the TC6000. It would work well and be cheaper than buying 4 TC6000s but it would still require the purchase of 6 additional 192 Digital interfaces.

Any other ideas on how I might get this to work without the need for another sub-prime mortage? :)

Cheers, Greg