View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Melodyne 3.32 Editor 1.011 and PT8

Which version of Melodyne are you using cause I have yet to see spot to Protools, This is the newer version of Melodyne and I think they scrapped that. Thanks for the reply though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albee1952 View Post
That all works, but here's what I do. In the edit window, I create a blank audio track next to the track I have tuned and place the cursor near where the audio starts. Next, I go to Melodyne and hit File>Save Audio>make sure the check box is checked for "Spot to Pro Tools) and hit Save(or OK). Your tuned audio will appear starting exactly where you left the cursor in PT. Now I use Tab to Transient to find the first transient of the new audio and cut. The highlight the new audio and copy, then use tab to transient to find the same leading edge on your original track and hit Paste. The tuned audio will spot exactly in the proper time(remember to bypass or remove the Melodyne Bridge plugin). It sounds convoluted, but after a few times, it becomes second nature. The reason I usually don't bus and record is; I usually have a bunch of other plugins on the track and that would record all of them, or require me to bypass and put the fader at -0(and turn off any automation I may have written already). You can't just select Pre-fade on the bus as that would be pre-plugins as well.