View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:49 AM

Default Re: MIDI Weirdness Persists in 2022.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHKfilm View Post
Is there a consistent phrase/ bug tracker at Avid that we can use to make sure all of our support requests are recognized and collated? I am troubled by the same issues and would like the MIDI weirdness addressed ASAP. When filing a support ticket, what words will they readily recognize?
I wish there was, in fact, some sort of bug log/tracker/reporter. Against my instinct, I opened a support case for this issue (because not being able to edit MIDI completely screws with my income-earning ability), and although I was very clear that this was a new issue that started with 2022.6, that other people here were noticing it, and that I had done all of the standard 101-level, and 201-level troubleshooting on my system (which is still unfortunately an old-school cheesegrater running Mojave, so they jumped to "not-supported/tested system") I still got the "trying to help me fix the issues with my system" "support" treatment, which of course, didn't solve it, and just cost me time that I was not being paid for, but that the Support Techs were being paid to recommend and review. I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus, so that maybe they'd prioritize this bug.

Mac Studio Ultra : 128GB RAM : Ventura 13.6 : Carbon : PT Ultimate 2023.12 : S1 : Metagrid Pro