View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:41 PM

Default Clicking on insert brings up send.

Can anyone tell me why, when I am in the mix window, and I have a plug-in window and a send window open for a track, and I click on an insert, to bring up the plug-in of a DIFFERENT track, that it opens the plugin window first, and then opens the send window of the other track - making the send window active (in my case, over top of the plug-in window)? This is happening to me all the time. I would expect that when I click on the insert, that THE INSERT would be the window that comes up, and is active, and not the send, which I did not click on. It makes it so that I have to do two steps to get the window active that I want to use.

Any ideas? Is this some type of window targeting issue? It would be nice to be able to jump from plug-in to plug in on all of my different tracks without it bringing my send windows to the front. I usually have one send window open so while I am eq'ing I can jump over and change my verb send levels.

BTW, I'm running PT10.2 HD, with an HD2 Accel. Mac OS 10.6.8 on an Intel 2 x2.4Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon with 10GB Ram.

Last edited by tombrewer; 09-09-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Added vital's