View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:23 AM

Default Re: ADAT Bridge 24bit - internal battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
I doubt an ADAT Bridge would have a battery... what would it be for? Never heard of this. The easy way would be to find a user guide online and see what it says. And if you don’t trust that have whoever has the actual unit open them up and look... but why are you focused on batteries?

This “I am helping a friend” stuff on DUC often is just slow torture. Why does the person with the problem not just post here themselves? And post what the problem actually is.
Hi Darryl and thanks for your help.
I agree with you about the "non sense" of a battery into the Adat Bridge. There are not setup (other than the ones that are under the control of the setup in the daw itself on the computer)to save or any similar use for a battery. I read all the user manuals I've faund online but no one report any info about any battery. And I'm not surpriced about it. My concern is that maybe there would be some info about it into a Service manual (the more technical one) but didn't find it online.
Anyway, to answare your question about "the friend of mine"... I have a not-expert friend who just bought this unit but have some issues with it. A non better identified "technician", hired for solve the problem, said something about the battery that is to low and therefore the unit can't work at all. That's it.
Thanks!