View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Can't hear track I'm recording on but can hear all others

I'm having the exact same issue.

In all my other projects, when I create a track, I can hear it on Record and Playback.

In this specific projects, it doesn't matter if I just created the tracked...I've done everything referenced in here 3 times, I can't hear my track on record. I hear everything else and it plays back just fine, but I cannot, no matter what I do, hear it on record.

It's not Low Latency monitoring, it's not my 2i2, it's not Alt+K, it's not the track, it's not the input, send, or outputs, it's not punch in, anything like that...it's something else entirely and it's driving me nuts, moreso that no one can seem to figure it out. I can't find any setting that I can change so far to make it available...it's crazy.

Anyway, just know you're not alone and there doesn't seem to be an answer. My recommendation is that you check or do a new project, see if it carries over to different/new projects. If so, there is something more going down on your end than on mine as mine is isolated to this specific project.

If it's not impacting your other projects, I recommend you download the tracks that do work, and upload them to a new project so that you can delete the broken project.