View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Default Purchased Boxed Version of Protools 10, registered. Don't have 10/11 bundle license

Here's what I have going on. I purchased a New Boxed version of Protools 10 from Amazon on April 9th. Knowing it should qualify for the free upgrade to 11 when released. I registered with Avid when I received it in the mail, but I never got any confirmation emails. Even though the webpage told me my registration was a success.
Yesterday when I found out Protools 11 had been released I figured I'd just be able to get it without any issue. However, I found out this was not the case.
So I tried registering it again thinking this was my problem. This time the page was different and I got all my conformation emails after completing it. It also gave me two free plugins which was pretty sweet.
But I have not got any email with a activation code for pro tools 11 and My Ilok license just says pro tools 10 and not the Pro tools 10/11 bundle that I've herd people talk about. I also discovered the ilok license manager program today and after looking around in it I now have two separate Protools 10 licenses. One from today and one form when I got it from Amazon.
Anyone have any advice for what I need to do to get the upgrade to 11. I'd really like to use it asap