View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:41 AM

Default Help..Native Card with Lynx Aurora Converters

Anytime i switch the sample rate or close a session thats say 44.1 and then open a session thats 48k or 192 etc etc i got an error saying " protools has detected the number of peripherals connected to the native card has changed ( when indeed this hasn't happend) please check the connections and restart protools" This happens every time. I must restart protools every time i open a session with a different sample rate. running all the latest firmware, drivers, OS etc etc. did the usual troubleshooting and also some shouting at my computer ( i don't think that helped)

I'm on a mac pro 8 core, running 10.6.8 protools hd 9.0.5

Avid Native Card ( which i just bought) Lynx Aurora 16 ( with LT-hD card)

Anyone help would be much appreciated . Troubleshooted this on my own and was stumped and also called up Lynx and Avid. They also were stumped.

Anyone else here running a similar setup? and running into these issues? i'm about to return the native card but would love to keep it as i like having hd software without the accel cards that i don't need for what i do.

thanks!

ps there is also another error that happend twice with this native card " could not complete the open session...command because end of stream "encountered"